Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Imus Bumps Gotti

Don Imus is one of radio's icons. There is no doubting that. He has proved himself to be fair and honest with his guests. He does, however, occasionally sway with the prevailing wind on his opinions.

Victoria Gottis, Mafia princess and reality tv bimbo, was scheduled to appear on the I-Man's show Tuesday.

The interview was abruptly cancelled when the I-man was informed by producer Bernie McGuirk that there were questions the I-Man could not ask.

"You don't tell me what I'm going to ask," said Imus.

This was compounded by a report that Gotti appeared live on "Fox and friends," but would only appear via telephone on Imus in the Morning.

Later the I-Man wished friends luck with her program, but she would never appear on his.

More in the New York Post Online Edition

No comments: