Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let's try this again

Several years ago I started a blog that would include information and posts from my profession, television, and some insights(?) on the political scene.

I was particularly interested in the way the mainstream media looked at politics.  Yes, it did not take too long to discover that the "major" networks were as far to the left as I am to the right.  Except I do not have the millions of viewers/readers to indoctrinate each night.

I found that the time I had to look and digest articles and provide insight information was getting smaller and smaller.  So, I stopped.  I tried again in a few years and stopped again.  Mostly, I lost interest and there were so few comments that I figured WTF.

As the election draws closer and there are so many interesting characters in DC, it may be time to give this a whirl again.

So, look for multiple posts each week and links to interesting articles and commentators.

As always, your comments are valuable.

So, let's try this again.

No comments: